Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, July 30, 2007

Ceremony Smakk
Did I really sacrifice over 2 hours of my Saturday drinking time to pick out scriptures and vows (had to correct my "vowels" mistake here per comment below) with a minister? Yes - the wedding ceremony planning is in full effect. Even after this brutal Saturday meeting, I understand there are still flower appointments, cake tastings, and lots of other fun, fun activities ahead. Wasn't there a quickie Vegas wedding plan at one time?
Well anyway, we did get a lot of the wording down for the ceremony. It was a whipping until our minister showed us the wedding vowels that were done in Dr Seuss style. Thought the Bunny doesn't seem open to that idea, I could come up with something fitting I'm sure....
Yes, I will marry you over here or under there,
Yes, I just made you say underwear,
Yes, I will marry you for better or worse,
Yes, all this wedding planning makes me curse,
Yes, I will love you and make you my wife,
Yes, we will we have a very good life,
Yes, I do love you and really do care,
As long as let me have my Captain in the chair.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vowels???? Really??? dumb

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Yes, I meant vows when I said vowels,
    Yes, now my laughing is hurting my bowels.
    Yes, I can see my post may have bored you,
    Yes, you must be a jackass with nothing better to do.

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww. That was the best blog post yet. I might send those new vowels over to the Rev. ;)

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Register for gifts, buy wedding bands, get tux, book inter-island flights for honeymoon, wedding favors... I think I just heard you scream from California.

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes I had hoped you meant vows when you said vowels,

    And at your age isn't it common to have problems with your bowels?

    No you are wrong your posts do not bore me as I was told,

    Reading them makes wonder why she likes someone so fucking old

    ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home