Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, June 22, 2007



Scaredy Cat Smakk


Today I witnessed Pepper the cat and Bunny both come unglued. I come inside from my morning jaunt around the yard to find this sitting in the breakfast room.



























Note to the bunny, next time sit the cage on the carpet like above and not on the tile. This will keep the thing from sliding around as much when wrangling the cat. So this thing is out. I'm walking all the way around it and avoiding it at all costs. I have no idea what it's for. Still not entirely sure. Bunny grabs Pepper and gently and lovingly (she never carries me around like that!) begins placing her in the cage. Pepper doesn't like this idea. She begins to put on the brakes and refuses to go in. Bunny then grabs cat by the back of the neck and tries convincing Pepper that she in fact does need to go in the cage. Cat fights back with cries and growls. At this point I am getting really nervous. I have frozen in place and a slight tremor has begun in my back legs. Five minutes later and Pepper has won the fight. Bunny is now covered in fur. There is fur all over the floor. I see scratches on her and what appears to be cat urine. Pepper has gone for cover under a bed and bunny is standing there and has burst into tears. Eventually after retelling the story, tears turn into laughs. The mess is cleaned up and all is back to normal. Except the cat stays under the bed another 5 hours. All I could see was her tail.

Pepper 1 Bunny 0 I think she even got Smakk into the cage easier then Pepper. But that was after a couple of tries. I expect another try on Pepper soon. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home