Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Slavery Smakk
Yesterday was June 19th, also know as Juneteenth, the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States. Now obviously I am an advocate of evoking equal rights for all human being regardless of race, religion, background...and maybe even sex. But I do think there is some room to fit slavery back in the equation. Before I start getting hate mail from my man Dangerous D or the other Crew members of color, here's what I'm thinking. How about assigning non-violent prisoners as slaves to citizens whether than putting them in jail? I could have used Martha Stewart around the house for a couple months fixing up Club 6850 and cooking up some tasty snacks. Even better, just imagine what I could have done with Paris Hilton over a 23 day period instead wasting her "talents" in a cell. We've all seen the video but I'll not elaborate too much on this one so that the Bunny doesn't upright my Captain down the sink again. So please write your Congressman for The Smakk Slavery Bill. Thank you for your continued support...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll show you jail. Cage doors will slam shut so fast you won't know what hit you if there are any more comments like that.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you think Paris has "talents" you've obviously never seen a Jenna movie. Sounds like you need a new "bunny".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home