Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Holiday Smakk
I'm seeing a pattern. When a holiday comes around, I get a new outfit of some sort. My newest item is a green bandana that says Bark If You're Irish. Nice. Really looking forward to having to wear this on what they're calling St. Patricks Day, whatever that is. I see it as a chance to escape during the party they're planning. I know some drunk idiot will open and the door and let me out. And they'll all be too inebriated to chase after me once again. Now if I could just figure out how to get my manhood back. Escaping and not having chicks to chase after is actually pretty lame. Kind of like Smakks "guys night out" are now that he is with the bunny. Ouch! - Carrot

2 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    I'm renaming you "Tripod" because I'm cutting off one of your legs for that last comment...

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Break it up you two!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home