Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Skimmer Smakk
Took the day off today to get some things done before the Bunny & I head out for a weekend cruise to the Bahamas tomorrow. So I decide to clean the pool a little and I open up the skimmer lid to empty it out and what do I find? Leaves - no. Bugs - no. Drown squirrel or other small critter - no. Clock that used to be hanging on the wall of my back porch - yes. It was actually a little surreal. I open the lid, look down, see it's 11:16am and go "Ok." Yes, the clock must have been a victim of the St Patty's Day bash from Saturday. How it got there? No idea. Like I said before...it was a good party but all the details are fuzzy.
Anyway, have a great weekend all. The Bunny & I will be sailing the seas in many, many ways. Aruba, Jamaica, oooh I wanna take ya. Bermuda, Bahamas, come on pretty mama.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home