Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Patio Smakk
Was I really driving a damn Home Depot truck full of patio furniture tonight? How did I become Patio Furniture Delivery Guy? And worse yet, I didn't get my first drink until after 8pm. Is this what it means to own a freakin' house. I've owned other houses and I don't remember it invading my non-sobriety time so much. And since I don't remember, then I know it didn't. The purpose of the damn keg fridge was to have more beer time.
This is crazy! It's after 9pm and I understand myself. Things in the room are not dancing little jigs. I'm have no desire to text Wu or Loops about random things. TV is extremely boring. Carrot is not having a converstaion with me. When the hell did I move into a house? Bunny is sleeping. (ok, it is after 9pm.) There is still ice in the freezer. It takes less than 3 minutes to walk to the fridge. I can't remember the last time I went to the bathroom. Is this what it's like for sober people? Sick...just sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home