Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Work Smakk
So I sold and am currently managing the largest and most profitable acount in the 40 year history of my company and what does the owner of the company do - "I think we need to re-evaluate you and your staff's commission plan for this account." Or to translate - can you please bend over so I can fuck you in the ass and make more money for myself. It's understandable. He only stands to make about $8M himself so cutting me out of $60k-$80k seems bright. I espescially love the timing these guys have. Let's throw this idea out to me while I have the only copies of information that can get him paid for about $4M in outstanding invoices. I have suddenly decided I want to work only by candlelight while sorting through these piles of paper. Hope I don't have an accident. Greed is not always good - especially when one of players is holding too many of the cards.
Also in shitty news for the day, my bunny's cat has gone AWOL. If anyone see's a gray and white pussy (no, not your mom) that answers to Tommy. Please stick him in the mail box and address him to Club 1407.
Gotta go. Feel a three hour lunch coming on. Yeah, I'll get right back to working on those invoices so you get paid, Boss. Damn the man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home