Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Relationship Smakk
So I’ve had some people recently point out that I may have a problem with relationships. I’ll agree there may be some truth to this, but is it really my fault? Reflecting over the past year of my “relationships” (yes, the quotes indicate I use this word loosely), I at least tried to have some variety. Some long term, some short term, some very short term and some that could be timed by a stopwatch. They were blondes, brunettes, even a redhead. Short, tall, thin, fa…errr…all thin. (I forgot some of them read this still.) Ages ranged from mid-30’s to 19 (No, I didn’t know she was 19 – she told everyone she was 22. But thanks for the high five.) Girls from different walks life, heading in different directions, living different lives – but all very good people.
But I think it has been my most recent break-up that has now taught me the value of being together, and what you can miss once apart. I mean being together night after night, sharing the good times and the bad. Making every moment seem special. This is what being in a relationship is all about. I now realize that it is probably best that we are no longer together. We still visit now and then but it will never be the way it was. So for the record I just want to say thanks for all the memories and I will never forget you. You gave me some of the best times of my life and I miss you everyday. So goodbye my sweet brown princess. I will always love you Captain Morgan.
Top five films with the grieving master of the break-up - John Cusak:
5. Eight Men Out (the team broke-up)
4. America’s Sweethearts
3. High Fidelity
2. Better Off Dead
1. Say Anything

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that

1 Comments:

  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is a good point. I found another 2006 acura nsx site that goes into even more 2006 acura nsxdetail.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home