Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Food Smakk
I am sure that the number 1 topic of conversation between the Bunny & I is food. No matter what the subject starts as, it will always end in food. We have trip to Austin this weekend for the UT Football home opener and the only thing we have discussed is what are all the restaurants that we are going to eat at while there. Almost every day without fail, I get a text asking what I had for lunch. 2 hours later followed by a text asking what are we going to do for dinner. Just today, I got a text about her facebook post about her 1st and 2nd breakfast. I'm pretty sure this will continue until the second Smakkette is born and then every conversation will be about her...or about her and what she is eating...
And for those that subscribe to the Bunny's blog, you'll like today's topic - Fried Food at the Fair. Shocker.....

1 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Sarah Griffin said…

    I believe what smakkette is eating and pooping will be high on the list of topics. That's just what I've heard...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home