Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Toilet Smakk
We have one of those old cushioned toilet seats in one of the guest bathrooms that had a small tear in it, so I decided I would stop by Home Depot on the way home to pick up a replacement. Why can't they make anything simple? First off, I did not know that there are 2 different sized toilet seats - round & oblong. So I call the Bunny and have her take a pic of the current seat to see if I can narrow it down from that. I was happy that at least she didn't drop a deuce in for the pic for me. Of course that didn't really help and I had a return visit and exchange at the Depot. So once we had established that oblong was the model of choice, then you still have about 50 different styles to choose from that all look almost identical. Are you kidding me? There are 50 types of toilet seats but only 4 different brands of Captain Morgan. Surprisingly the install was only about 30 seconds of work so it didn't leak over into my sailing time. Now I just need to decide what my reading material will be for the TU (Turd Up) christening...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that would be a Turd Down.

    -Big Bro

     

Post a Comment

<< Home