Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dead Smakk
I feel my blog is dying a slow death as I post fewer and fewer times. Have I just gotten lazy or is it something else? Maybe I have just lost all creative inspiration from the tremendous weight this year of turning 40 and being in the same profession for 15 years? Or could it be the 2 year anniversary of the Bunny locking my cage door? Or has the anticipation of Smakkette coming made this all just seem trivial? No, I think the real blog killer has been Facebook. It's just way too easy to post a little 1 or 2 line ditty on FB as compared to the full blown commitment of a paragraph or two here on the blog. Maybe I'll write a song about that, "Facebook killed the bloggggg smakk. Facebook killed the blogggggg smakk." I'll get on that right after I update my Facebook status...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Sarah Griffin said…

    Or is it loss of brain cells?
    Or that you have nothing interesting to write about now that you are family man?
    Or is it you are too busy farming?

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous thunda said…

    I say its the obession with farming. The 6 am wake up to farm cracks me up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home