Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Manny Smakk
As any of you that follow sports know, last Thursday Manny Ramirez was suspended for 50 games for testing positive for human chorionic gonadotropin, a women's fertility drug that boosts testosterone levels. Though I find it a little ridiculous that the steroid that busts him is used for women's fertility, I find it even more ridiculous that while reading the detailed article about the situation in SI from my porcelain throne today, I have this thought, "Didn't I draft him on my fantasy baseball team?" Yep, I've been playing a suspended player in my starting lineup for the last week. Too busy or too drunk - just make your own opinion...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Yott said…

    You also have guys on the DL...I think it's too busy being too drunk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home