Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, June 20, 2008

Comedy Smakk
Tonight I am catching the Artie Lange & Friends comedy concert with Big Wu & Scott M. With this Dallas heat, rising gas prices, slowing economy and realization that I am really married, I need a night of laughter. (Luckily I'm planning the post to be viewed by the Bunny after I depart for the evening.) A little liquid accompaniment should also help with the humor so I'm predicting a good time.
My only question - Collin Quinn is still around? I know the man has done some things but I still only think of him as Ken Ober's sidekick from the greatest game show of all time, MTV's Remote Control. Adam Sandler and Dennis Leary in recurring walk-in parts, and the forever hot Kari Wuhrer as the hostess. That was great TV.
So enjoy your nights tonight you kids...and watch out for the laughing goateed man smelling of Captain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home