Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Note Smakk
In a very sweet gesture, the Bunny put little heart shaped notes around the house on Valentine's Day for me. They were both hidden and in plain sight with little things like "love in the shower" in the shower, "love you when you cook" in the fridge, "love you when you take out trash" on trash can, etc...you get the picture. I actually thought it was a cute little display until this Sunday when a missing note unexpectedly popped up. The "love you when you play golf" one was attached on one of my clubs and of course, it was first noticed by Yott even before me while I'm out playing with 8 of Crew. It only took about 30 seconds for the first ball busting text to arrive from Wu who wasn't even playing out there with us....

1 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The cell phone has made people to accessible to information SIR!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home