Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ringtone Smakk
After many years of not conforming with the rest of society, I have finally decided it's time to have a ringtone for my cell phone. Problem is I'm struggling greatly with that perfect choice that identifies who Smakk is by his ringer. If you have any good ideas, please feel free to list in my comments. Here's some I'm considering now:
Lean Like A Cholo - Down AKA Kilo
Stranglehold - Ted Nugent
Come Sail Away - Styx
Gold Digger - Kanye West (just for when Bunny calls)
I Drink Alone - George Thorogood
Gin & Juice - Snoop Dog
Too Drunk To Fuck - The Dead Kennedys
She Fuckin Hates Me - Puddle of Mudd

4 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dirty White Boy ---Foreigner

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gold Digger! Ha. You are correct sir!

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    blister in the sun

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think "I touch myself" would be just perfect sir!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home