Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Hotel Smakk
I always enjoy all the little amenities at hotels like the minature bathroom accessories, the coffee pot set, the on-demand movies, mini-bar, etc. There's just the one thing I can quite comprehend that is always in the bathroom - the shower cap. Is there really that much of a demand for shower caps these days? Am I missing some other secret use for this item? Mini ice bag? Makeshift water balloon from balcony? Emercency condom?
And one more thing - can we make the glasses in the room a little bigger? I'm tired of making my Capt & Diet in the coffee pot...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This post reminds me of the time we stayed in ft worth and you had Rick wear the shower cap when he left the hotel in the morning. Fun times. :)

    He really disappeared! :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home