Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Technology Smakk
Modern advances in technology have been some great in my everyday life I thought I should share my thanks:
- Thank you Text Message for allowing me share my Smakk quips throughout the Crew as I set sail nightly with the Captain
- Thank you E Cards for allowing me to easily be more of a smart ass like sending Loops his get well card today because of his long night with Dirty Michelle
- Thank you Treo for allowing me to check work email outside the office while still sending random pics of pineapples and coconuts to Big Wu
- Thank you Google Images for allowing me to respond to group emails with pics of egg shaped heads, grass skirt wedding cake toppers and I AM SPARTA
- Proxy thank you from Dangerous D & Loops for MySpace & CraigsList so they can troll the web for new pigs
- And finally, thank you Blogger for allowing me a forum to share my great Smakk wisdom with all the little cubicle sheep out there

1 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You left off a bunch that you couldn't live without... i.e. icemaker.

    And I think you meant-"Thank you Text message for allowing me to stay in touch with my bunny during the day and when away on business."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home