Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, February 23, 2007

Call Out Smakk
I even have to call out on myself sometimes. I retold this story live last night for our table of 15 on the patio of Duke's to the great enjoyment of Fu Man Wu. So last Tuesday evening I was sitting on the patio (I see a pattern) at Doc's in Austin with Drunk Steve, Sweet Willie C and Val. We got to talking about our favorite films for different genres such as war flicks, westerns, etc. This is how it went down:

Drunk Steve - How about top five movies about a real president?

Sweet Willie - There's "Nixon"

Drunk Steve - "JFK" was good

Smakk - Actually, I really like "Dick".

It was like the whole patio went instantly silent only to be broken up in mass laughter followed by Sweet Willie, "You know how I know you're gay..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home