Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Recovery Smakk
I think I am still recovering from our 7 hour round of golf at Texas Indoor Golf. Big Wu, Loops, Sosa, Beau, LRod, Tom 1, Tom 2, Jason & I all decide to play Pebble Beach through virtual indoor golf last Saturday night. Let's just say after 17 pitchers of Coors Light, Big Wu was about to fall over after every swing and the bunnies were all glazed over in drunken boredom. But I think the only injury of the night was to Loops who spraigned his texting finger while blowing up everyone from his phonebook as he hid in the adjacent bay with his flying fingers. Anyway I think a repeat visit will be coming soon - we'll just have to get there by noon so we can finish the round this time.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You forgot about the flask of Crown that we smuggled in...Shots of Crown and Sierra Mist is what had me rolling on the floor

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    **sprained**

     

Post a Comment

<< Home