Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, November 10, 2006

SA Smakk
Looks like a couple nights on the San Antonio Riverwalk is the plan for the weekend. The Bunny is running a marathon on Sunday while I get a good 3 1/2 hours bonding time with her Dad during the race. Hopefully he hasn't brought his travel size lie detector kit for the occasion. I will get a little escape time on Saturday hopefully to play a round of golf with Dr E and some locals. And since the Bunny has to turn in early on Sat night for her energy reserves for her BIG DAY, not sure what I will do for entertainmentthat evening....hmmm:
Solo adventure along the Riverwalk?
Dick's Last Resort with the parent rabbits?
Mad Dogs stop to visit my "Does that shirt mean you like to fuck like a bunny?" Bartender?
Re-enactment of the Alamo but using beer bottles as ammo?
Sailing with the Captain in the hotel room?
Options, options, options....my liver and I are so excited.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You should go out on the 26.2 mile course and put a poster up for me at every mile. duh. Love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home