Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, November 27, 2006

Horseshoe Smakk
So the theory of my luck, i.e. the horseshoe up my ass, came into question on my recent trip to the Bunny's hometown when I received 2 speeding tickets within a 45 minute timespan in the lovely state of Kansas. That was until I received the following letter this weekend:

"Dear Smakk.

Thank you for sending your payment for your speeding violation. However, the Officer did not file your ticket by the appearance date; therefore, I am returning your check to you. Our judge has a policy that the Officer is required to file their tickets prior to their appearance date. If they are not, the ticket is dismissed.

Gove County District Court"

Say hello to my little horseshoe.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home