Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hate Smakk

In true Smakk form, here is a list for you. Reasons why I, Carrot, hate the holidays.

1. Why is there a tree in the living room? Do you know how much I want to urinate on it?
2. Penguins. Everywhere. Is this scary or is it just me? And this is just the back yard.





















3. Visitors. I've already heard talk of their parents coming to visit. Great.
4. Christmas presents. I'm sick of the cats stealth missions in the middle of the night to attack the bows.
5. Singing electronic Christmas squirrel. "I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas. Mommy and Daddy are mad. I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas cuz I've been nothin but bad."
6. Are you kidding me? Holiday sweaters?! Well I do appreciate the extra warmth...




















and finally
7.

They've gone to far.




3 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor Carrot!!!!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carrot needs to Cowboy up or should it be Dogboy up.....

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carrot, you are so damn cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home