Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, February 03, 2006

Replacement Smakk
So after a couple years at my top spot, I have decided the time has come to replace my #1 choice - Kate Beckinsale.

Though Kate will always have that special place in my heart, now that she is married and has a kid, it's time to move on to a fresher, younger new bunny. So introducing the new champion and #1 Smakk Bunny - Scarlet Johansson.

Have a great weekend all. Me & my true #1 bunny (awwww...I know) are off to drink our way down the Riverwalk in SA. As always, please put the National Guard on alert.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    big mistake dude....Kate is freaking hot!!!!! Scarlet has her moments...but she is too young for you!!!!
    go back to Kate!!!!!
    -signed Team Kate!!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dang...when did Kate's boobs get so big?

    And awwwwww. ;)

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Bad, BAD choice!

    There is no one hotter than Kate!

    Scarlett is a dog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home