Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Ultimate Movie Line Smakk
In my continuous quest to slack off at work, I have decided I need to spend the rest of this week trying to find the ultimate line from a movie. Please leave any you think of in my comments. Here's a few of my current contenders:

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age. - Wodderson, Dazed and Confused

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me! - Mrs. Kroeger, Wedding Crashers

Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina. - Ron Burgandy, Anchorman

Blue! You're my boy, Blue! - Frank, Old School

You're so money and you don't even know it! -Trent, Swingers

Did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car? - Harold, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle

3 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger BigRob said…

    Your a liar and a thief, I only lied about being a thief.

    Ocean's 11

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn-Rhett

    There's no place like home-Dorothy

    Say hello to my little friend-Tony Montana

    Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get-Forest Gump

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    BLUE IS DEAD TO ME!!! AND EVERYONE haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home