Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Suspicious Smakk
So coincidence or not? Here’s the story – on Monday night, we have a little Wedding Crashers watching party a club 1407 with my bunny, White G and Dirty D. While watching the movie, we question the scene where Owen puts eye drops in the guys drink which makes him proceed to get violently sick the rest of the night. So on Tuesday night, I’m sitting around bunny’s place enjoying a couple cocktails and all of sudden out of nowhere I get a stomach cramp. Then from 10:30pm until 5:30am, I proceed to blow chunks every single half hour and I won’t even get into what was coming out my other end. So I’m thinking maybe it’s this 24 hr flu that’s been going around, until lunchtime on Wednesday while I’m still laying in a fetal position on bunny’s couch - she comes strolling in and says, ”Hi. I had to stop by CVS and pick up some eye drops since I’m all out.” Uh huh. All I’m saying is watch your drinks carefully boys….

2 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Maybe you ate something rotten for lunch at Chilis on Tuesday.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    She totally did it!! haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home