Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sayings Smakk
The new and vintage sayings I'm trying to work into my everyday conversations:
Have it Uruguay
Fack the buck up
Have a little step in your giddy-up?
Trip the light fantastic
No whammies!
*verb* Up (i.e. Turd Up, Suit Up, Shreve Up)
Two hits. Me hitting you, you hitting the floor.
Is this going to be a long story?
Let's just get through the weekend.
I've been drinking ALOT.
A legend in his own mind.
As confused as a blind lesbian in a fish market.
You! Off my planet.
Penguins. The new gnomes.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Shut up, when you're talking to me"

    -Robb

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's not right?

    "Shut your mouth, when you're talking to me"

    I need a drink.

    -Robb part2

     

Post a Comment

<< Home