Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Home Office Smakk
So I haul all the way in to the office this morning to find out our email, internet, etc. is out and probably will be for the rest of the day. So get back in the car and back to the casa for a little work from home day. Just not really that easy to be productive with all the distractions around - TIVO, The Captain, left over Taco Cabana, Coors Light, DVDs, Vodka...
Maybe if I actually turned off the TV, stoppped surfing around the net, stopped re-arranging my sock drawer, I could get a little actual work done. But really, what fun would that be? Wow. And it's already time to break for lunch. I am such a slave driver on myself.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ron, this is ur boss! Get to work, LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home