Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Bud E Smakk
Finally an idea that makes sense, a Beer Energy Drink. "Budweiser Extra - a beer with caffeine, ginseng and guarana extract and natural flavor." I have not yet tried this ingenious product but I have heard that the10oz Bud E can has the same alcohol as a regular 12oz lite beer plus caffeine of a 12oz cup of coffee. Obvious a great idea to give us that an extra kick to stay awake for those long days and nights of consumption (though I always enjoy my nap time on the way home at the end of the night…well, except when I’m driving). I plan on having a very comprehensive test of this product during the Greenville Ave St. Patty’s Day Parade since I plan to start my consumption around 8am.
Also, what a great product to help stay in shape. Maybe now at the end of the night instead of passing out in my short stack at IHOP, I will be all juiced up to hit 24HR Fitness for a nice run. Though drunken treadmill may be a little dangerous. Hopefully they won’t pass a new law for WOWI - Working Out While Intoxicated. Anyway, I salute the fine people at Bud for this concept and look forward to being drunk around you all much later in the early morning.
Top five buddy films (get it Bud E = buddy…yes, my wit even impresses myself):
5. Bad Boys
4. Thelma & Louise
3. Midnight Run
2. Lethal Weapon
1. 48 Hours

1 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, I tried Bud-E last night at the Paul McCartney concert (10-26-05). Like Paul, this drink rocks. (Sorry, couldn't resist the cheeze.) Seriously, though, if you've not tried it yet, find it, consume it, be it. It's beer but it tastes like ginger ale and it contains caffeine and ginseng and other wacko stuff that makes you feel all healthy and sh!t while chugging it. What will they think of next? Perhaps someone will finally add caffeine to nachos!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home