Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Doll Smakk
A few weeks ago, my 13 yr old niece made little bride & groom sock dolls for me and the Bunny. So the Bunny starting using the dolls as accent pieces on our pillows on our bed. So of course after a few days, the Bunny & I starting placing these sweet presents from my innocent little niece into various sexual positions on the bed for each other to find. All the normal variations were there as we kept trying to "one up" each other on positions, but then things took a very dark turn when I arrived home the other day. As I walk into the bedroom, there is bride doll sitting happily on the ceiling fan looking down at groom doll dangling from the fan blade with my belt as a hangman's noose around his neck. Sweet huh? I have been sleeping very, very lightly lately....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home