Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Comeback Smakk
Forced with the choice of starting a joint site with The Bunny, I have decided to postpone my early retirement and return to Smakk. Plus there is just too much need of a venue of expression for the antics of the crew, the randomness of the Bunny and the of course, the wisdom of Smakk. I know the anticipation of my return will cause heart palpitations among my legion (all 6 of you) of subscribers, much like Bunny watching the final episodes of a former season of 24 last night while saying, "I just can't handle this! I don't think I can watch this!" Yes, that's her reacting to a TV show. Can't wait until the wedding day. So pour a Captain and raise the sails...Smakk is back!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Andi @ udandi / Lunch It Punch It said…

    I have no clue how I stumbled on your striped shirts post way back, but I've been a random reader ever since. Glad you're sticking with it for a while!

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you're back! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home