Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lunch Smakk
As an additional little treat for her birthday today, I came by Club 6850 at lunch time to deliver the Bunny her favorite sub, The Jersey Mike's #13 Original. Still grinding away from her home office, I dropped the sub off at her desk as she continued working on the phone and computer. As I hear her finishing up a call, I walk back in to her office to see if she enjoyed the sub. Now we have all got excited before with food that we enjoy, and spilled a little piece here or there - little on the shirt, smudge on the side of the mouth, etc. Still, I am having a hard time understanding her lunch time eating challenge that I noticed when entering back in her office. The Bunny had a small piece of lettuce stuck on her face. Normal you say? True maybe if it was on her teeth, or side of mouth, or even a cheek. But how exactly did she get this missed piece of lettuce stuck on her forehead? I don't even want to know but I'm a little fearful for our dinner tonight at Kenny's Wood Fired Grill. A shower of the brie fondue may be a little painful...

Happy Birthday Bunny!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home