Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, January 22, 2007

Apocalypse Smakk
There is much debate in the signs of the apocalypse. Common beliefs include The Four Horsemen, The Seven Seals, The Seven Vials, etc... But I have been recognizing many signs in my everyday adventures within the camp I call the Rontourage. Some common examples:
Fire - Loops has a Fire Up everyday
Floods - The Captain on my liver
Pestilence (that means plagues for my Aggie readers) - I don't even want to know the plagues that some of those crew members have spread around Big D
Wars - Have you seen the World Wars that broke out between drunk Bunny & I?
The Second Coming - I try not to give details on my sex life
The Birth of the Antichrist - see birthday list of any single member of the Crew
False Messiahs - Buddha Wu
Cloning - MySpace pigs, meet Loops
Identifying marks being placed on the population at large - what bars don't stamp?
Earthquakes - dance floor at Knox Street

And finally, the most defining action that Armageddon is upon us.....
The Bunny & I are now engaged. Announcements for the End of the World reception party will be forthcoming.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And you promise you're not doing this just for the big party and bachelor party right? ;)

    Going to the chapel and we're....gonna get married.

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats, congrats, congrats!!

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Loops MVP said…

    Ahhhhh yes the Bachelor Party! What a great movie staring Tom Hanks by the way.... Lets run down the list of potential trouble spots....

    Las Vegas- Standard BP Party spot
    Brazil- White Sand Beaches
    L.A- Dancin the sunset strip
    Chicago- Excaliber open til 6am
    Miami- South Beach,
    Clubs/Cocktails

     

Post a Comment

<< Home