Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Lizard Smakk
Pepper has finally made her first kill. While sipping on my Captain on Monday night at Club 6850, I see the little black furball playing with something on the floor. As I stumble over to investigate, I see Pepper has cornered a small lizard and is batting the guy around. Not wanting blood on my hands (or on the floor for that matter), I decide to swoop in a save the slimy little fellow. So I pick up the guy by his tail and pop, the damn thing comes right off. Now Commander Salamander is really freaking out and the damn detached tail is flipping and flopping in my hand. I of course run into the bedroom to wake the sleeping bunny and show her the treat in my hand. Can't remember what exactly she said because my ears were ringing from the blood curdling scream and shattering windows. So I return to the den to see how Mr Gieco is fairing against Pepper and all that is left is a bloody pulp. So I discard of the body and flopping tail in the garbage disposal. This news recap once again brings out the banshee shrieks from the Bunny as I drift off into my dazed slumber....

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why didn't you just throw it away...seems a little far to put it in the garbage disposal...Damn!!!
    -sheila

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know! That is what I thought. Disgusting! You have to remember his state of mind at night though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home