Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, August 25, 2006

Message Smakk
Last night I notice I have a message blinking on my hotel room phone at the Crown Plaza in A Town. I'm thinking maybe the Bunny was trying to track me down while I was at dinner to make sure I wan't out in some other cotton patch. So I hit the message button and it rings down to the front desk.
"Hello Front Desk. This is Nancy. How may I help you this evening Mr. Griffin?"
"Yes Nancy. I have a message and wanted to check that."
"Sure, Mr. Griffin. Just dial 61 and you will be put in our message center. Is that all you need this evening?"
"Yep. That's it. Thanks."
So I hang up with Nancy, press 61 on my phone and here's the message I get, "Good evening Mr. Griffin. This is Nancy from the front desk. We just wanted sure evrything was fine with the room so please call us to make sure. Thank you."
WTF???!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mr. Griffin. It's Nancy. Just wanted to let you know that you forgot your fema badge at the front desk. Hope your stay was good.

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mr. Griffin. It's Nancy. Just wanted to let you know that you forgot your fema badge at the front desk. Hope your stay was good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home