Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Economy Smakk
Leave it to Smakk to come up with the perfect plan to fix our economy with ease. It's very simple actually. If a person is having financial difficulties at home, what's the easiest way to bring in some extra money? Sell something. So what does the US own that could fetch us some serious cash that we would not care if we no longer owned? The answer is obvious - Guam. Japan already regards this island of Chamorros as their version of Hawaii anyway. So let's just let them buy it. I don't think any of us would really miss it. I will be putting up the link to buy my "Sell Guam" t-shirts shortly. I'll pre-order a XXL for you, Big WU...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Purerto Rico can be sold off before Guam you bastard

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll take a L!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home